- POST: Medical Practitioner(Female)
- TIMINGS: At IIT Bhilai 3 days every week (Wednesday, Friday, Sunday), 9:30 AM to 10:30 AM
(Transportation may be provided by institute within municipal limits)
- NATURE OF POST: Temporary. The placement will be purely on contractual basis and does not have any provision for regularization.
- NO. OF POSTS: 01
- PLACE OF POSTING: IIT Bhilai, Government Engineering College campus, Sejbhar Raipur 492015
- ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATION: The candidate should have a MBBS degree and should have a valid registration certificate of medical council of India / any of the state Medical Council after completion of one-year compulsory rotatory internship.
- EXPERIENCE: MBBS with a minimum of eight years’ of post-internship experience, Or
Post-Graduation (General Medicine) with a minimum of six years of experience.
- EMOLUMENTS (INR): Rs.24000/- Per Month (Consolidated)
- TENURE: 11 Months but can be extended depending on requirement and performance.
- INTERVIEW DATE & TIME: Shall be intimated separately to the shortlisted candidates through email
- VENUE: IIT Bhilai, Government Engineering College campus, Sejbhar Raipur 492015
- GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS: No TA /DA will be payable to Candidates appearing for the interview. The Candidates shall bring Certificates/testimonials, in original Degree/Diploma Certificates, Experience Certificates, for verification. The candidate shall bring one set of self-attested photocopies of the same for records and two Recent Passport size colored photographs.
- Last Date of Application: 15 Dec 2017 (Till 5:00 PM)
Applications are invited for the post of Visiting Medical Practitioner(Female) for engagement for a period of 11 Months.