Dr. Anurag Singh
- Topological Combinatorics
- Enumerative Combinatorics
- Combinatorial Geometry
- Ph.D., Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, India
- M.Sc., Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati, India
- B.Sc., University of Lucknow, India
- October 2021- --: Assistant Professor, Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Bhilai, Chhattisgarh, India.
- July 2018-September 2021: Postdoc fellow, Chennai Mathematical Institute, India.
- Enumerative Combinatorics, IIT Bhilai, 2022-23(M).
- IC153: Calculus 1, IIT Bhilai, 2021-22(W).
- Enumerative Combinatorics, Chennai Mathematical Institute, 2020-21(W) & 2019-20(W).
- Introduction to Topological Combinatorics, Chennai Mathematical Institute, 2018-19(W).
- Pattern avoidance of [4,k]-pairs in circular permutations (with K. Menon), Advances in Applied Mathematics, 2022.
- Higher matching complexes of complete graphs and complete bipartite graphs, Discrete Mathematics, 2022.
- Distance r-domination number and r-Independence complexes of graphs (with P. Deshpande and S. Shukla), European Journal of Combinatorics, 2022.
- Vertex decomposability of complexes associated to forests, Transactions on Combinatorics, 2022.
- Matching complexes of 3 × n grid graphs (with S. Goyal and S. Shukla), The Electronic Journal of Combinatorics, 2021.
- Pattern avoidance and dominating compositions (with K. Menon), Enumerative Combinatorics and Applications, 2021.
- A combinatorial statistics for labeled threshold graphs (with P. Deshpande and K. Menon), Enumerative Combinatorics and Applications, 2021.
- Counting regions of the boxed threshold arrangements (with P. Deshpande and K. Menon), Journal of Integer Sequences, 2021.
- Higher Independence complexes of graphs and their homotopy types (with P. Deshpande), Journal of the Ramanujan Mathematical Society, vol. 36, no. 1, 53–71, 2021.
- Bounded degree complexes of forests, Discrete Mathematics, 2020.
See here for complete list of publications.
- April 2022- -- : Warden, Castle Dio (boys), IIT Bhilai.
Awards and scholarships
- Long term visiting fellowship, The Fields Institute, Toronto, Canada, 2020.
- Visiting fellowship, Chennai Mathematical Institute, India, 2018.
- Globlink-Mitacs (short term visiting fellowship), Canada, 2013 (not availed).
- Institute Silver Medal for securing 1st rank in M.Sc.-Mathematics and Computing, IIT Guwahati, India, 2012.
- Selected for NBHM-PhD fellowship, 2012.
- Qualified GATE, National Level Test in Mathematics with All India Rank of 15, 2012.
- Qualified UGC-NET, National Level Test in Mathematics with All India Rank of 30, 2012.
- Short term visiting fellowship, Harish-Chandra Research Institute, Allahabad, India, 2012.
- INSPIRE scholarship for higher education (SHE), Department of Science and Technology, India, 2008-2012.