Dr. Arnab Patra
- Operator Theory
- Matrix Analysis
- PhD:Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kharagpur, Kharagpur, India
- M.Sc.: Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kharagpur, Kharagpur, India
- IC152: Linear Algebra II
- MA605: Operations Research
- MA501: Linear Algebra
- Assistant Professor: Indian Institute of Technology Bhilai, Department of Mathematics (April 2021 - ).
- Scientist-'B': Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) (August 2018 - March 2021).
- Assistant Professor: Birla Institute of Technology Mesra, Ranchi, Department of Mathematics (January 2018 - August 2018).
Awards and Accolades
- Selected for INSPIRE Fellowship and Scholarship [781/2009]
- Qualified CSIR-UGC NET-2015 (JRF) in Mathematics with AIR-47
- Qualified GATE-2015 in Mathematics with AIR-33
- P. D. Srivastava, R. Birbonshi, A. Patra (2020) Criteria for the Absence of Point Spectrum on the Boundary of the Numerical Range of Tridiagonal Matrices. https://doi.org/10.1007/s40010-018-0566-7, Proc. Nat. Acad. Sci. India Sect. A. 90, 245-250.
- A. Patra, P. D. Srivastava (2019) Spectrum and fine spectrum of generalized lower triangular triple band matrices over the sequence space lp. DOI: 10.1080/03081087.2018.1561822, Linear Multilinear Algebra.
- A. Patra, P. D. Srivastava (2018) Relative Perturbation Bounds for the Joint Spectrum of Commuting Tuples of Matrices. Bull. Aust. Math. Soc. 98(3), 414--421
- A. Patra, P. D. Srivastava (2018) Relative Perturbation Bounds for Matrix Eigenvalues and Singular Values. Int. J. Appl. Comput. Math. 4(6), 138.
- A. Patra, R. Birbonshi, P. D. Srivastava (2017) On some study of the fine spectra of triangular band matrices. Complex Anal. Oper. Theory., 13(3), 615--635.
- Preprint: R. Birbonshi, A. Patra, P. D. Srivastava, On some study of the fine spectra of generalized difference operator ?a,b on lp. https://arxiv.org/pdf/1807.02849.pdf
- R. Birbonshi, A. Patra, P. D. Srivastava (2017) Infinite Matrices Bounded on Weighted c0 Space. Communications in Computer and Information Science, 655, 331--338
- A. Patra, A. Shrivastava, R. Sharma P. D. Srivastava (2020) Unitary Equivalence of Quantum States in a Bipartite System. Springer series- Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing.<\b> https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-15-8061-1_29.