Dept. of Mathematics
Indian Institute of Technology, Bhilai
Area of Research
- Nonlinear Functional Analysis and Game Theory
- Existence results for Quasi-variational Inequality Problems
- Applications to Optimization Problems, Equilibrium Problems and Electricity Market Models.
- Set-Valued Fixed Point Theory and its Applications
- PhD, Indian Institute of Technology Madras, 2015
- M.Sc., Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati, 2011
- B.Sc., Bethune College, University of Calcutta, 2009
- MA507: Topology
- MA612: Set-Valued Analysis
- MA501: Linear Algebra
- MA1150: Ordinary Differential Equations
- IC105: Probability and Statistics
- MA500: Real Analysis
- MA605: Operations Research
- Dec 2017-Current: Assistant Professor, Indian Institute of Technology Bhilai, Chhattisgarh, India.
- May 2017-Dec 2017: Assistant Professor, BITS Pilani, Hyderabad Campus, Hyderabad, India.
- Jan 2017-May 2017: Assistant Professor, School of Mathematics and Statistics, University of Hyderabad, Hyderabad, India.
- Sept 2016-Nov 2016: Visiting Researcher, Indian Institute of Technology Madras, Chennai, India.
- Oct 2015-July 2016: Post-doc in Mathematics, Lab. PROMES UPR CNRS 8521, Université de Perpignan Via Domitia, Perpignan, France.
- Existence results for quasi-variational inequalities with applications to Radner equilibrium problems, D. Aussel, M.B. Donato, M. Milasi and A. Sultana, Set-Valued and Variational Analysis (2021) Accepeted.
- On the equivalence of the Mizoguchi-Takahashi locally contractive map and the Nadler’s locally contractive map, Asrifa Sultana and X. Qin, Numerical Functional Analysis and Optimization (2019) doi.org/10.1080/01630563.2019.1658603.
- Quasi-variational inequality problems with non-compact valued constraint maps, D. Aussel and Asrifa Sultana, Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications 456 (2017) 1482-1494.
- An extension of set-valued contraction principle for mappings on a metric space with a graph, Asrifa Sultana and V. Vetrivel, Numerical Functional Analysis and Optimization 38 (2017) 1060-1068.
- Best proximity points of contractive mappings on a metric space with a graph and applications, Asrifa Sultana and V. Vetrivel, Applied General Topology 18 (2017) 13-21.
- On the existence of projected solutions of quasi-variational inequalities and generalized Nash equilibrium problem, D. Aussel, Asrifa Sultana and V. Vetrivel, Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications 170 (2016) 818-837.
- Fixed points of Mizoguchi-Takahashi contraction on a metric space with a graph and applications, Asrifa Sultana and V. Vetrivel, Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications 417 (2014) 336-344.
- On the existence of best proximity points for generalized contractions, Asrifa Sultana and V. Vetrivel, Applied General Topology 15 (2014) 55-63.
- Convener, Department Post-Graduate Committee, IIT Bhilai, April 2018-August 2020.
- Public Grievance Officer, IIT Bhilai, July 2019- current.
- Chairperson, Internal Complaint Committee, IIT Bhilai, July 2019- current.
- Warden, Girls Hostel, IIT Bhilai, Dec 2017-August 2018.
- Local organizer and coordinator, IWM Regional Workshop on Research and Opportunities, IIT Bhilai, February 21, 2021.
- SERB Overseas Postdoctoral Fellowship (Not availed), 2017.
- Best Thesis Award, 53rd Convocation, Indian Institute of Technology Madras, 2016.
- Post-doctoral Fellowship, Erasmus Mundus Euphrates Programme, 2015.
- Qualified CSIR-JRF in the Joint CSIR-UGC National Level Test in Mathematics with All India Rank of 80, 2011.
- Qualified GATE, National Level Test in Mathematics with All India Rank of 130, 2011.