Hello World! Also visit dhimans.in to know more about me.
I am an Assistant Professor at Department of EECS, IIT Bhilai. I love computer science and crypto. I mostly work in symmetric crypto particularly cryptanlaysis. Currently I am exploring the area of Lightweight Cryptography and Quantum Cryptanalysis. My research group focuses on various aspects of computer security and cryptography. The group can be reached at de.ci.phe.red.
- Adjunct Faculty - Bharti School Of Telecom Technology And Management - IIT Delhi.
- Young Scientist in Cryptography 2019 (Venus International Research Awards)
- Best PhD Thesis Award (Runners Up) 2018 (CICT PhD Symposium)
- Gold Medalist - CSE 2006 (NIT Agartala)
Areas of Interest
- Symmetric-Key Crypto
- Quantum Cryptanalysis (Recent)
- Lightweight Cryptography
- Cryptanalysis of Hash functions, Authenticated / Block Ciphers
- Fault Analysis Attacks
- BE (CSE - Gold Medalist) - NIT Agartala
- MS (CSE) - IIT Kharagpur
- PhD (CSE) - IIT Kharagpur
- Post-Doc - Visiting Scientist - ISI Kolkata
- PhD: Sahiba Suryawanshi (TCS Research Scholar) - Cryptanalysis of Symmetric-Key Primitives
- MTech: Souvik Pan - PDF Security Analysis
- Other Students Working With Me: Shashwat Jaiswal, Ambar Mutha
- Past Students:
- Banashri Karmakar - PhD (CRIS Lab, CSA, IISC Bangalore)
- Aikata - PhD (TU Graz, Austria)
- Ahaan Dabholkar - MS (Purdue University, USA)
- Satyam Sachan - MS (Purdue University, USA)