R Jose Immanuel
Department of Mechanical Engineering
Indian Institute of Technology Bhilai
Tel: +91 9600983877
Areas of Interest
- Material processing for enhanced performance
- Light weight alloys
- Composite materials
- Advanced materials for extreme environment
- Development of novel material
- Severe Plastic Deformation
- Additive Manufacturing
- Conventional casting
- Other thermo-mechanical routes
- Structure-Property-Manufacturablity Correlationship
- Microstructural characterisation
- Crystallographic texture
- Deformation behavior
- Tribological performance
- Machinability and formability
- Macro and micro domains
- M.S. & Ph.D., 2017, Indian Institute of Technology Madras, TN, India
- B.E., 2012, University College of Engineering Panruti (Anna University), TN, India
- March 2017 - September 2017, Institute Pre-Doctoral Fellow at Indian Institute of Technology Madras, TN, India
- September 2017 - March 2018, Post-Doctoral Researcher at Indian Institute of Technology Madras, TN, India
- R.J. Immanuel, S.K. Panigrahi, Deformation Behaviour of Ultrafine Grained A356 Material Processed by Cryorolling and Development of Johnson–Cook Model, Materials Science and Engineering: A (Elsevier) vol. 712, pp. 747-756.
- R.J. Immanuel, S.K. Panigrahi, G. Racineux and S. Marya, Investigation on the crashworthiness of ultrafine grained A356 sheets and validation of Hall-Petch relationship at high strain-rate deformation, Materials Science and Engineering: A (Elsevier), vol. 701, 2017, pp. 226–236.
- R. J. Immanuel and S. K. Panigrahi, Influence of initial microstructure on the microstructural stability and mechanical behavior of cryorolled A356 alloy subjected to annealing, Metallurgical and Materials Transaction: A (Springer), vol. 48A, 2017, pp. 3852–3868.
- S. Meenia, F. Khan MD, S. Babu, R. J. Immanuel, S. K. Panigrahi, and G. D. Janaki Ram, Particle refinement and fine-grain formation leading to enhanced mechanical behaviour in a hypo-eutectic Al–Si alloy subjected to multi-pass friction stir processing, Materials Characterization (Elsevier), vol. 113, 2016, pp. 134–143.
- S. K. Singh, R. J. Immanuel, S. Babu, S. K. Panigrahi, and G. D. Janaki Ram, Influence of multi-pass friction stir processing on wear behaviour and machinability of an Al-Si hypoeutectic A356 alloy, Journal of Materials Processing Technology (Elsevier), vol. 236, 2016, pp. 252–262. 0l>